Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bakit masarap ang SEX?


In the past, I've only heard about this from my best friend Nico, he keeps on talking how good it was, and hopes that someday, we'll be able to SEx ourselves. Oh and of course, the virgin that I was, I'm thrilled and can't wait for him to take me there.

Too bad, that it wasn't with him that I had my first SEx experience. It was hard to get him around since he started working: limited day-offs and conflicting scheds so Raffy took the matter into his own hands.



Yes, people. Welcome to the famous Sinangag Express, a 24-hour resto that serves the best-tasting Sinangag with various viands like beef tapa, tocino, liempo, chicken, pares, etc. and served with a sunny-side up egg.

I first heard about this one from Nico, who was a patron of Sinangag Express in Paranaque. He loves calling it SEX as Sinangag Express is commonly known by that term and probably aside from the fact that he just loves the novelty of the name.

For the first couple of months, it was a shock for me to hear him say, "Tara, SEX tayo pag-uwi natin sa Manila," but I eventually got used to it and became more curious with it. One lazy afternoon, Raffy invited me on a quest to locate the SEX Taft branch while getting Jyx's lomo films developed.

Loosely referred as located just in front of Dela Salle University, SEX Taft Branch wasn't that easy to find. We had two security guards point us at different direction, and it was a boy selling cigarettes that took us to the right way.

SEX was relatively empty when we arrived that we almost thought they're done for the day. With upturned chairs at the tables and one of the staff sweeping across the shop, what would you expect. Nevertheless, the girl at the counter greeted us warmly and took our order.


Raffy's Liemsilog (Liempo, Sinangag and Itlog)

My Tapsilog (Tapa, Sinangag, and Itlog)

I'd say, their viands are really tasty, my tapa and Raffy's liempo. It really made up for what they lacked with the garlic rice, which got me kinda disappointed. Their rice tasted like it was cooked hours before, which is quite understandable since we got there around 3 pm. Definitely not a food chain's rush hour.

Oh, and it's awesome that they have unlimited supply of service water for their customer, making service water fanatics like us happy and contented. As much as possible, we refrain from ordering drinks whenever we eat out since food establishments usually compensate their prices through the drinks.

I'm definitely coming back, there's still so much I'd like to try from their menu including the Special Pares and the Chilled Taho. Hopefully, I'll be able to write a more explanatory blog entry than this.


Check them out at their Facebook fanpage. Other branches are located at BF Homes, Paranaque and Perpetual, Las Pinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment