Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Overdue Blog Post

Clearly, boredom is killing me. slowly and painfully. Too lazy to do anything else aside from occasional Facebook and Plurk logins, let alone blog updates.

Today, though. I got a nice little spot here in front of the main PC, motivating me to post at least one blog-worthy entry. Heck, I'd like to make it to two. First will be a post about our little sem ender adventure to San Fernando, La Union. Awesome place, awesome people. Then, probably a guide to exploring Baguio City, the cheapest way. And more updates as soon as I remember where I've placed my trusty planner.

Random shiz: iBlog 6 at UP Diliman today and tomorrow, then Summer Komikon for tomorrow. Graduation day's commencing next week, closely followed by my Civil Service exam.

Reminds me. To celebrate our last trip to Baguio, my roommate and I decided to make a 10-minute documentary about it. Hopefully, we'll be able to bring our videocam and cameras or we'll probably end up in a video slideshow or photo story. Wish us luck though.

No comments:

Post a Comment